Our Commitment to You and the Protection of Your Data
We’re committed to partnering with Gribbio customers and users to help them understand and prepare for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR is the most comprehensive EU data privacy law in decades, and will go into effect on May 25, 2018.
Besides strengthening and standardizing user data privacy across the EU nations, it will require new or additional obligations on all organizations that handle EU citizens’ personal data, regardless of where the organizations themselves are located. On this page, we’ll explain our methods and plans to achieve GDPR compliance, both for ourselves and for our customers.
Preparing for the GDPR
The GDPR’s updated requirements are significant and our team is working diligently to bring Gribbio’s product offerings and contractual commitments in line so customers can prepare themselves before May 25, 2018. Measures to achieve this include:
- Continuing to invest in our security infrastructure
- Making sure we have the appropriate contractual terms in place
- Product offerings that include new tools for data portability and data management
We’ll also continue to monitor the guidance around GDPR compliance from privacy-related regulatory bodies, and will adjust our plans accordingly if it changes. We’ll provide you with regular updates along the way so that you’re always current.
Data Portability Solutions and Data Management Tools
Customers have requested tools to help them comply with the GDPR. And we’re happy to say that we’ve built those tools. Compliance-related tools include the following:
- Export tools. Businesses and organizations may access and export all their Customer Data.
- Profile edit / deletion tool. Enabling our customers to respond to user requests to edit or delete personal information, such as names and email addresses, from their Gribbio environment.
- Gribbio’s Terms of Service
- Gribbio’s Subprocessors
- Gribbio’s Data Processing Addendum